Thanks to the Canada Summer Jobs program, we are pleased to be able to hire two students for eight weeks this summer to work around the church at 40 hours per week. To be eligible, students must:
• be between 15 and 30 years of age at the start of the employment;
• have been registered as full-time students in the previous academic year and intend to return to school on a full-time basis in the next academic year (this can include high school);
• be a Canadian citizen, permanent resident, or person to whom refugee protection has been conferred under the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act for the duration of the employment;
• have a valid Social Insurance Number at the start of employment and be legally entitled to work in Canada in accordance with relevant provincial or territorial legislation and regulations;
• must be physically fit and capable, and available to work some flexible shifts, including the odd Saturday;
• be willing to work both indoors and outdoors.
Cover letters and resumes will be accepted by Secretary Zoë by email (email@example.com) until June 3rd, along with any questions. Start date will be at the end of June.